Disney Party

Chinese French German Japanese Korean Russian Spanish
Powered By google


Follow My Blog

:)

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Katy Perry Sizzles In New GHD Campaign


She's continuing to expand her already-impressive portfolio, and Katy Perry has now signed on to be the face of ghd.
The "Firework" hottie agreed to terms to help peddle products for the hair care brand - with her debut ad campaign having just been released.

Talking about the new gig, Miss Perry said in a statement, 'I'm so excited to be working with ghd, especially using their tools on my California Dreams Tour to get me stage ready."
The 26-year-old pop star added of her recently finished shoot, "I'm very excited to reveal the styles I did with legendary David LaChapelle in the upcoming ghd campaign."


5 comments: