Disney Party

Chinese French German Japanese Korean Russian Spanish
Powered By google


Follow My Blog

:)

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Confirmed: Britney Spears Penned Track for Selena Gomez


Confirming the rumors that have been buzzing all over the music world, a rep forSelena Gomez has revealed that Britney Spears did indeed write a track for Gomez's June album release.
While the "Who Says" singer's camp couldn't provide a name of the Spears-penned single, it has been reported the tune's title is to be "Whiplash".
The 18-year-old has said she's a huge Spears fan and told MTV News that she plans to include a Britney tribute on her upcoming tour. "We are working on a few cover songs. We are working on a Britney tribute, which I'm so stoked about, 'cause I love Britney. I was like, 'I have to do it.' I wanna do a mash-up of all her songs and just go for it."
Selena continued, "We're gonna do her hits, ' ... Baby One More Time,' and then I think we're going to try to incorporate 'Toxic' and that phase. And then we might do some of her recent, new stuff."

No comments:

Post a Comment