Disney Party

Chinese French German Japanese Korean Russian Spanish
Powered By google


Follow My Blog

:)

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Demi Lovato: Sunset Tower Hotel Hottie



Enjoying a fun-filled evening, Demi Lovato was spotted at the Sunset Tower Hotel in West Hollywood last night (July 20).
The “Sonny with a Chance” cutie looked to be in good spirits as she made her exit after attending a swanky shindig at the establishment.


During a recent interview, Demi gushed that her upcoming album has all kinds of personal-level subject matter that is very close to her heart.
"There are some [topics] on there that are very deep and it's really out there. I'm singing about some issues that I've never even spoken about before. So I'm going there."
Demi also teased, "I'm actually doing a duet on my album. It's with an R&B artist, so you'll have to wait and find out who it is."





Jordin Sparks Singing "Skyscraper" by Demi Lovato



Thanks for watching this blog.
how do you like write a comment and follow my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment