Disney Party

Chinese French German Japanese Korean Russian Spanish
Powered By google


Follow My Blog

:)

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Demi Lovato: I'm Bipolar



Three months after leaving rehab, Demi Lovato has courageously opened up about her bipolar disorder.
The Disney star has admitted her struggles with anorexia, bulimia and cutting, but mostly recently revealed how she found out that she suffered from being bipolar as well.

In an interview with People Magazine, Lovato told, “I never found out until I went into treatment that I was bipolar.”
"Looking back it makes sense," she said of her diagnosis. "There were times when I was so manic, I was writing seven songs in one night and I'd be up until 5:30 in the morning."
Demi is certainly on the mend, as she added, "I feel like I am in control now where my whole life I wasn't in control."

No comments:

Post a Comment